Samsung KU7350 65″ Series 7 Class 4K Multisystem Curved Smart TV
Enjoy UHD resolution across NTSC, PAL, and SECAM TV systems with the Samsung KU7350-Series 55″-Class 4K Multi-System Curved Smart LED TV. It is equipped with a 65″ LED-backlit LCD panel and features a 3840 x 2160 native resolution for viewing 4K content. The TV is HDR10 compatible to showcase a wider color gamut and enhanced brightness with compatible content and playback devices.
The KU7350-Series features three HDMI inputs for your digital HD sources and two USB ports for connecting compatible drives for multimedia playback without the need for a computer. Its built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables screen mirroring from your compatible smart devices. As a smart TV, the KU7350 provides access to the Samsung Smart Hub and a number of your favorite apps.
- PurColor technology is designed to express a wider range of colors and shades that are close to real life, bringing you closer to what nature intended. With all the 8 million pixels packed inside a UHD display – four times more than a Full HD display – you need more color adjustment points to create detailed images.
- UHD 4K Resolution
- 4K resolution is designed to make every nuance clear. Resolution up to four times that of Full HD TV helps ensure you’ll experience sharper, more accurate images with enhanced true-to-life color expression.
- With HDR, you can enjoy previously unseen details hidden in the brightest parts of the TV screen when watching HDR content.
- UHD Upscaling
- The Samsung UHD TV automatically optimizes general content so you’ll always enjoy a UHD-level viewing experience no matter the original quality. By using a 4-step upscaling process, details are enhanced as frame noise is eliminated. The resulting picture quality is beautifully clear and generally better all-round.
- UHD Dimming
- The screen is divided up into numerous zones that are each individually analyzed and adjusted to optimize color, brightness, and sharpness for more accurate images.
- Samsung Smart Hub
- The Smart Hub provides a single access point to live TV, over-the-top (OTT) content, games, and more. You can access your favorite content as soon as you turn on the TV.
- Samsung Smart View App
- Send pictures, videos, and music from your mobile device and computer to your smart TV using the Samsung Smart View app. It is designed to give you easy connectivity with many personal devices.
- Cloud Gaming
- With cloud gaming, all you need is a game controller and an Internet connection to start playing your favorite games via Samsung Smart Hub’s Game Panel.
- Curved Screen for a More Immersive Viewing Experience
- Experience a greater sense of depth with off-angle viewing on a curved screen with optimized contrast across multiple zones of the picture.
- Reduced Eye Strain
- With a curved TV screen, your eyes are afforded a uniform viewing distance and suffer less visual fatigue.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||55″|
|Panel Type||LED LCD|
|Pixel Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Video System||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Inputs/Outputs||3x HDMI Audio/Video In
2x USB Audio/Video/Photo In
1x RF Antenna In
1x RCA Component Video In
1x TOSLINK Optical Out
1x Ethernet LAN In
|Picture in Picture (PIP)||Yes|
|Menu Language||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Wall Mounting||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||48.9 x 30.7 x 12.2″ / 1241.7 x 779.3 x 310.5 mm With stand
48.9 x 28.3 x 4.4″ / 1241.7 x 718.6 x 111.9 mm Without stand
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)|